Krishna Tulsi, Red Holy Basil, Medicinal Seeds, Ocimum Sanctum, 100+ Seeds
Holy Basil 'Krishna' (Ocimum sanctum) Tulsi, or Holy Basil, is the most sacred plant in India.
It has been used for thousands of years in Ayurvedic medicine to reduce stress and promote mental clarity.
It’s easy to grow your own Holy Basil herbal tea from the clove-scented foliage of this plant that’s often called the “elixir of life.”
It is also called as the ‘Purple-leaved Tulsi’ and it is famous for its peppery, crisp taste.
It comprises purple colored leaves and dark stems. Although it is grown in many regions in India, it is relatively more difficult to find than the green varietals.• Compared to the other species of Tulsi, Krishna Tulsi takes a longer time to grow.
It is believed that this is the reason for its spicy and crispier flavor.
The leaves are less bitter as compared to other types.
• Krishna Tulsi seeds germinate after a while, so be patient once you sow them!
• The seeds are mainly sown in the spring season.
• They are watered from time to time and germinated in one to two weeks.
• Tulsi prefers rich soil for its growth.
• It requires full sunlight.